Keep your fridge stocked all summer long with this refreshing, fruit-infused cold brewed tea. This quick and easy recipe requires no boiling, simply sweetened with fresh fruit and honey. Mason jars make the perfect grab-and-go container for work, travel, and are beautiful for entertaining!
Serves 8 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 Pint-size canning jars with lids
- 8 White Lion Organic Citrus Chamomile tea sachets
- 12 cups filtered water, at room temperature
- 2 small juice oranges, peeled, cut into slices, and seeded
- 24 large strawberries, halved
- 4 tsp. honey
- 4 tsp. hot water
- Add tea bag and 1.5 cups of water in each jar
- Place 2 orange slices and 6 strawberry halves in each jar
- Cover with lids; refrigerate 12–24 hours
- Remove tea bags from jars
- Combine honey and 4 tsp. hot water, divide mixture evenly among the jars
Kathryn Petty, President, and founder of White Lion Tea
Kathryn’s passion for life and natural entrepreneurial talent led her to a career in the “lifestyle” industry, namely, tea. Influenced by living in London in the 80s, she realized that enjoying premium tea on a daily basis should be available in America. Kathryn anticipated the future trend and founded Sir Aubrey’s Tea Company in 1998, and in 2000 the White Lion brand emerged. In 2003, she became certified with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and she currently serves on the WBENC National Forum. Some of the world’s finest resorts and spas serve White Lion Tea.